Royal Oak, Michigan
1.3

I ordered a bathing suit, and I cannot begin to tell you how poorly made this product is. There is no lining in the bottoms and the two pieces are not proportionate.

The top is huge and the bottoms are very small. I gave up getting any type of refund, I emailed for a return address repeatedly and never got one as I believe they are located in China and shipping is outrageous. They only offered me a 10% refund and I don't even know if I will get that. Their English is broken and hard to understand.

Do not waste your time or your money on anything from this site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Cons: Quality of products, Lies, Customer service.

Comments

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM MODLILY.

THEY WILL NOT GIVE THEIR ADDRESS TO RETURN ANYTHING.

THEY JUST SAID IT WOULD BE TOO EXPENSIVE. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

Really MODLILY when will you send the shipping label ? I've submitted your ticket 7 times and you don't reply back referring to my question

I hope you get ripped off someday!!!!

Thanks

I had the exact same experience, someone needs to shut this place down !! I was gonna cost me 100 dollars to ship it back?

2 bathing suits that finally arrived after 4 weeks , the quality is so poor, they smell was awful and no way did it look anything like the photo .

They don't respond to half the time and when they do its be patient someone will get back to you? When they do it had nothing to do with my question of returning items.

I'm so frustrated!!!

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,

@Bertie

Just do a credit card dispute on companies like this. You can claim "item not as advertised" and even if you do not win the dispute, the company pays a fee for the investigation. At some pint if the continue these bad business practices, with enough disputes filed they will be out out of business with all the fees.

Modlily Reviews