Hendersonville, North Carolina

Placed an order for Modlily on 10.20.16 and like the others here, I fear I have been bamboozled.. I have yet to receive the order.

I have yet to receive contact from the company.. I did however notify my financial institution of fraudulent activity in regards to this company. People wonder why we need walls.. Modlily is a perfect example of why ALL things we purchase should be done within the confines of our own country..

at least I would be able to speak with someone or if needed, go to where they are.. I am more than ticked-off but perhaps my experience will end better than some of the reviews posted here. Thanks to you and your insight, I will hopefully only be out the 52.00 I have invested. Thanks Modlily for being an example of a company one should NEVER wish to do business with!!

I will cross my fingers in hopes that I do at least get something in return for my time, effort, and money spent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I,too, placed an order on 10/21 shipping 1 zip up sweater to CA. Nope, still haven't received it. I've all but given up.

Modlily Reviews