I had ordered a large amount of clothing which came in 3 packages. They charge you for returns, which ended up being over $30.

They have a peculiar system of hitting a refund button and then you need a ticket. I went on a online site to chat with company with my concerns. They would not give me a return address. I found a distribution center listed on the ticket on the front of the bag so I mailed all the items back to them.

We will see if they accept it. I have a bad feeling that this won't happen. They should receive the items today. Why do some companies make returns so easy and yet this company seems to go out of the way to make it so difficult.

Beware if you purchase from them.

Also, I found the sizing off compared to my purchases elsewhere, the reason I am returning most of my shipments. Very disgusted and will not order from them again unless they follow through with my refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Cons: Whole experience shopping at modlilly.

Comments

Ethelyn

Go online to econsumer.gov and file a complaint!Its free and the companies in other countries are tracked!

Modlily Reviews