I ordered a bathing suit from modlily online.

I received a package in the mail that was nothing close to what i ordered, not to mention 3 sizes too small!I submitted a ticket online and sent them an email and received the MOST ridiculous and unprofessional email I've ever seen or even heard of!

DO NOT waste your time or money with these idiots.

Ive attached what i ordered, what i received, and the email i got in response to mine.I've sent them Facebook messages and tagged them in almost every possible thing i have found and still no resolution.

This person wrote the review because of "wrong item" of swimwear from Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Modlily to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Wow Thank you for sharing I will definitely not be ordering from them after seeing how unprofessional they were with you

Sanford, North Carolina, United States #1123931

How long did it take for you to get your items