Sherman, Texas

I ordered a bathing suit from modlily online.

I received a package in the mail that was nothing close to what i ordered, not to mention 3 sizes too small!I submitted a ticket online and sent them an email and received the MOST ridiculous and unprofessional email I've ever seen or even heard of!

DO NOT waste your time or money with these idiots.

Ive attached what i ordered, what i received, and the email i got in response to mine.I've sent them Facebook messages and tagged them in almost every possible thing i have found and still no resolution.

Review about: Swimwear.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss wrong item / $25
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Wow Thank you for sharing I will definitely not be ordering from them after seeing how unprofessional they were with you

Worried buyer
Sanford, North Carolina, United States #1123931

How long did it take for you to get your items

Modlily - Honest as it gets, so far so good with first time order Modlily "First time customer of Modlily Live in central Wisconsin Placed order on Nov. 29, 2016, paid via Pa Pal, order arrived Dec. 19, 2016. Item 1.) Pink coat...it's as shown..." Read more Modlily - Crappy product Modlily "The dress I ordered was very bad quality. The sleeves where the buttons were sewn on had threads hanging all over. The buttons on the front of the dress were..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more