Thought I was getting a bargain dress but no.Modlily blocked my paypal account when i paid for this dress which would have been bad enough but then the dress was months late so i had to rush out and get another one last minute, but even when it did come it was 5 sizes too big and the material of it was like a kite!

and the 'see through' bit at the back was made from old tights which wrinkled up and made me look like i had an 80 year olds back! and when asking for a refund they said i could have 15% store credit, though you have to send them about a million photo's and measure the item (I'm pretty sure they should do that BEFORE they send it out) but i haven't even got measly refund because the workers are useless! been trying to get a refund for 4 months now. I would rather lose out on money then face the agony of having to order something else from them!

Even brought insurance for that piece of *** this must be incase it sets on fire while posting because the material is 10000000000% flammable.So if you do decide there's a dress or clothes or anything on here which you like the look of just make sure you buy it 8Months in advance, have low expectations, you love spending months to try and get any money back and make sure your not a mile within any fire.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and timeliness of delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of modlily dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments