2.9K views
2.3

I received my package 2 days ago and want to return all items (poor quality, terrible sizing, etc) and am finding it impossible.

I've tried to submit a ticket half a dozen times, but when you hit the 'Submit' button nothing happens. I honestly don't think they have any intention of hearing from customers once they've paid.

I started a live chat, someone named Linda answered, and when I said I wanted to return merchandise she logged out. The company obviously is trained not to help when unhappy customers seek to return merchandise.

How do I return my shipment!?!?!? I'm trying to do it within the 3 day period, but there's not any reliable contact. I really don't want to be stuck with hideous, tacky clothes with no means of recourse.

I'm going to investigate the Better Business Bureau to see what recourse I have...

Help!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of live chat support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of modlily clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $118. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I am having the same problem!!!Every time I log in and try to even view the purchase, it logs me out and I have to log back in.

Does anyone know the complaint number and/or return address???- This is illegal!

Currently trying to find how to return a dress, and yes, I am getting the runaround.Open a ticket.

Customer service has updated. Ok......gonna give me an address? Looked up return policy, and they let you know if you be interested in half a shipping cost, and not return item. Nothing about refunding my purchase.

Still, not return address...Oh!

And evidently I have a Pay Pal account now.Something I did not authorize..

I agree can't even figure out how to return ..... this company is horrible !!!!! Do not order from them !!!!!

Halethorpe, Maryland, United States #1335025

I purchased a bathing suit from them for my vacation in April.It came after my vacation was over and it didn't fit.

I filled out the ticket to return it and they were supposed to send me an address. I have not heard one word from them. I just tried to call them and they said the person I was trying to reach wasn't available. I am getting so angry.

I am posting this on Facebook so that none of my friends get caught up in this scam of a website.Beware, don't order from this company.

Auburn, New York, United States #1334234

I ordered and received .Sizes are too small according to chart .

I have contacted online and want to return . Now this is is KING KOOG . Still have the package wrapper and still having trouble to return so I called my Credit card , complained about the Poor Service .

I want full refund and I should not have to pay for postage when UPS .Do not ever order from them .

Houston, Texas, United States #1310053

Same thing happened to

me. I wanted to swap as too small

I had the same problem. Don't buy from them!!!

Winsford, Cheshire West And Chester, United Kingdom #1296597

After numerous 'tickets' back and forth, this is the address they gave me:

Yang Xing

Room281, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong , Shanghai, 201206, China

They did offer a 40% refund if I kept the crappy goods so may just do that. Feel totally gullible and ripped off!

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom #1292901

I'm having the same problem. I ordered from the uk and because I paid through Paypal I should get a refund for postage but there is no return address to be found on the website. annoying...

I received an item I ordered from Modlily- way too small and I ordered a bigger size, no one answers the phone, no return address available to send it back and receive a refund.Mad at myself for not checking this co.

out before ordering!