I have tried and tried to locate my purchase and have finally found that the dressI ordered for my granddaughter's supposedly made it to New York and can take as long as the end of June to be delivered to Utah. My dress has been charged to my account and I have no guarantee that I will ever receive the dress in time for the wedding.

I doubt that I will ever order anything again from Modillys and will certainly let my family, friends, and associates know that this company is a rip off! Is there any recourse if I don't get the dress????? Is there anyone who had had a good experience with orders from this company? My order # is M1805031147491835 and my tracking number is 9374869903502831511296.

I have successfully ordered my items online and have never had such a problem. Help!!! Help!!!

Help!!! Shrug :Shrug

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

If you purchased with a credit card, open a dispute. Your account will be credited for the purchase price and if they (the CC co ) is unable to resolve the issue with the company, you won't be on the hook.

PayPal has similar buyer protection but usually takes much longer to be resolved. If you used a debit card, contact the card issuing bank to see what protections you may have in place. For everyone else who may be contemplating buying something from this company (and others like it), please do your homework. There are scads of these cheap (usually) Chinese based websites selling what appears to be high quality, attractive clothing for next to nothing when in reality, the merchandise is cheaply made and bears little resemblance to the pics.

In addition, there are no guarantees you will ever receive what your ordered. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

From what I have read, I don't believe anyone has ever gotten anything back unless they may have paid with Paypal and then it's a gamble.Unfortunately, this is just one of the many names this company uses, all the complaints are the same concerning shoddy and cheap merchandise, little or no customer support, shipping at your own expense back to China and little to nothing in the way of refunds.With all due respect, people should check reviews of any company they find online, whether it be on Facebook (not the most trustworthy site) or anywhere else before they decide to order.It is way better to support your local shops, they are in the USA and need to be supported by their communities.

My suggestion is to report them to the Better Business Bureau. I logged onto the BBB website and there are about 15 complaints on the same issue and more that you are describing.

i've been waiting forever...received tracking number....now nothing!not sure where my order is...?Placed order last month... havent heard nothing !