1.6

I ordered 3 items from Modlily on February 2nd, 2016, paid for them and have waited over a MONTH.Yet it is still telling me that it has not been shipped yet!

I tried contacting them about shipping it but they told me they would ship it the next business day. So I waited. It is now March 16 and they won't reply back to my messages about giving me my refund. DO NOT EVER GO ON THIS WEBSITE!

EVER!

I LEARNED MY DANG LESSON.I will call my bank to see if they can cancel that transaction.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with that its cheap and stated that there is a room for improvement of terrrible return and exchange policy and lack of customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of modlily shirt. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I'm with you. Placed an order January 29th. I finally got an email this wk saying it was shipped but the tracking number isn't working :(