I ordered 3 different swimsuits. The quality was as poor as I have ever seen.

The shipment was sent to our home directly from China with not receipt or instructions for return. I have applied for a return on the website and have yet to get a response from the company and an address in order to ship the return. I can't get anyone on the phone. This business should be forced to close down and cease to exist!

I think it is a huge scam and one that deems investigation. If anyone has any ideas as to how to get in touch with someone regarding a refund, I would appreciate any recommendations.

Review about: Modlily Swimsuit.

Comments

I'm a definite RE View reader! So glad I took the time to read several very upset & disappointed customers!

Love,Love tons of the jewerly as well as sev tops & l sure lucky I read reviews! ! ⊙⊙ The old saying that looks too good to be true, ,,,,certainly This scam company fits the bill!

Thank you honest feedback reviews, I for one do certainly feel badly for you all,,but grateful for your post's about (( (yet another China-made-crappy products co!)),I certainly hope modlily is put out of business! !!

Fountain Hills, Arizona, United States #1302500

You will never get a refund; I have been fighting the battle but the only way to get a refund is to ship them back to China at a cost much higher than you paid. Complain to whoever advertised them; I saw the ad on Facebook and made a complaint to them. Maybe if they get enough complaints they will quit advertising with them!