I placed an order over 2 months ago and still have not received it, but they were sure quick to take the money from my account.When I tried to track the package with the number Modlily gave, the USPS said the number could not be found.

I contacted customer support and they said the package has been shipped and I need to deal with the post office. Customer service is pathetic. I don't care if it's coming from China, the shipping time is ridiculous. This company is a joke.

DO NOT buy from them and warn everyone you know.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

Yes I purchased. They took my money and I've never received the product. They indicated that it was delayed because of the Chinese knew year.