Fort Wayne, Indiana

I placed an order over 2 months ago and still have not received it, but they were sure quick to take the money from my account. When I tried to track the package with the number Modlily gave, the USPS said the number could not be found.

I contacted customer support and they said the package has been shipped and I need to deal with the post office. Customer service is pathetic. I don't care if it's coming from China, the shipping time is ridiculous. This company is a joke.

DO NOT buy from them and warn everyone you know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

Yes I purchased. They took my money and I've never received the product. They indicated that it was delayed because of the Chinese knew year.

Modlily Reviews