It has been 26 days since I ordered my items and I haven't received anything, their website states 1 to 4 days shipping.I tried to contact them and got no answer, sent emails and no answer, the phone number they have is disconnected .

Horrible customer service as they don't even follow up. I will contact paypal to get my money back. It is unacceptable that they take so long and do not contact customer to clarify to the customer.

At this point I want my money back.I should have inquire more about this company before I purchased from it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and modlily customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.