Modlily - What a scam!!!!!!

918 of 1171 Modlily reviews

I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary.I found this dress and thought it would be perfect for the renew on the beach, this dress arrived and it is nothing like the dress on the site!!!!!

It is not the same color, pattern nor length, they show floor length with a little train, this comes just below my knees!!! and on top of that it didn't fit!!! I am 5'9 145 pounds, I ordered XL on purpose, it stated XL is 14-16 as I have a friend who was going to help take it in if necessary, I wear an 8 in misses, and the little lace thing under the dress, haha it barely went past my you know what!!!! I have attached pictures from what they advertised and what I received, I have opened a dispute through PayPal they offered to refund me $8 dollars and keep the dress, seriously???

I have to run around over the next few days and find a dress before I leave on the 10th!!!!! This place is a scam!!!!

Do not order from them!!!!!I wish I would have seen this site before I did and made a huge mistake

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
918 of 1171 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LadyScot

Jan 09 #1268028 Naples, Florida, United States

It took me all of 10 seconds to find out this company was in China. You can not use the "I didn't know" excuse.

19 hours ago #1272117 Detroit, Michigan, United States

Just because it is in China doesn't mean it isn't a legit company This place is a scam Should be investigated and shut down

Jan 01 #1263937 Rubicon, Wisconsin, United States

I ordered and just posted a review. Most clothing these days comes from China but I am so shocked to see the DRAMATIC difference in what the advertised pics show v customer's photos. Guess I got lucky with my order at least the items that arrived resembled the items advertised.

May 04, 2016 #1154052

Modlily, Rosewholesale, and Rosewe are all the same store, and they're all using the same scams. Most people get damaged or severely subpar clothing items; some people don't get their items at all. Avoid these websites like the plague.

Feb 05, 2016 #1107265

Just like Rose Wholesale. All frauds.

Alina

Apr 11, 2016 #1142589 Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

yes, on Rose Wholesale I didn't even get my stuff and they took my money...thieves!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×