Modlily - What a scam

I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped out the same day. Hmmmmm. My items came together, but neither were correct. I ordered a cute plus size black, knee length dress, & received a long Elvira dress. I then decided to look carefully at my other dress that I thought was ok, & saw that it was ripped & unfinished. WTF??? Now I send in tickets, & they are giving me the runaround talking about:

Customer Support At :01/22/2016 01:14:21 AM

Please consider the low price of the items. And sometimes customers have quite high expectation. We have been trying best to offer the best quality at this price. Hope you understand that.

Adminstrator At :01/22/2016 13:56:38 PM

Hello, we are so sorry for that and pls kindly note that due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the items shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.

Really though???!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...IT IS A SCAM!!!

I explained that I wanted nothing to do with this site, & the only thing they could do is send me a refund!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #775570

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 01 #1104461

do you all pay using paypal?

0 0 Reply

Feb 01 #1104244

Did you ever get that refund?

0 0 Reply

Jan 28 #1102504

They are a rip off I am reporting them to the government.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.