3.8K views

Have purchased clothes and paid extra for express delivery (2-3 days)!Two weeks later haven't heard a word, filled a complaint and got the most unprofessional and unreasonable answer ever, claiming they were on holidays and it is my own fault for entering delivery address different to registered address, written in the defensive manner.

another week passed and I still can't get my money back (canceled the order after two weeks of waiting), poor response, refusing to refund in full as apparently I still have to pay the handling fee!!!This is the most unprofessional service I have ever received.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $77. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1240956

I haven't received my coat yet after 2 weeks no consumer service telephone number I can call to see about my order

I ordered 2 bathing suits on June 1 and never received it or never got an email my name is Nancy fanesi I ordered it through rotors the amt was 46.02.

This is a really unprofessional company.Still have not received my dress (2 weeks).

Can't phone them etc. cheap but you don't get your dress. I'm dreading receiving it. It will be hideous I'm sure.

Please do not buy from them.Sorry

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States #969376

Very bad site to order from.The Dresses DO NOT look like the picture what so ever and when you ask for a refund they said this

"Sorry for what happened.

But according to our return policy http://www.modlily.com/return-policy-a90.html you need to pay for the shipping fee if you want to make an exchange or return. it is not worth returning the goods due to the postage costs,right? So suggest you make a new order instead. As for the one you received, if you really cannot wear them, I suggest giving others as a gift or selling them on line.

you will sell them at good price. How about we can give you some compensation to make up?

what do you think about it?"

Who says " its not worth returning and you can sell online"???Unacceptable

Horrible please do not order from this site.Two month to receive my item.

When item arrive item was missing and the fabric was so poorly made. Look like see through fabric. Words can't even describe how horrible the cloth is.

Look nothing like it in person..DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

It's amazing

Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #967305

I'm having pretty much the same issue,I ordered 3/13 put a 2-4day rush order & its 4/2 I still haven't received my items thank god I had a plan b the dress was for a prom on 4/4 .. This website seems bogus never again.

Vermont, United States #964216

I'm having same issue.I paid with paypal so hopefully they can help.

Ordered two tops.

Omg.One the sleeve is sewn so you can't get arm in and the other ordered to their size chart and can't get it over my head.

to suewhogh Vermont, United States #964235

Now they have me blocked from their site on Facebook. Live and Learn . Wish I had reviewed this company BEFORE I ordered...

Huntington, New York, United States #964191

I just had the same issue I ordered stuff that is cheap and falling apart and they are refusing to issue a return authorization I'm totally disgusted