For the most part I have been real happy with SammyDress. Also out of China, but decent quality (sometimes superior other times alright) but there prices are so freaking low compared to modlily.

Also try aliexpress - however it is more of an amazon type deal you are buying from different sellers. But the stuff I have bought has been fine and a whole lot less expensive. And you just have to accept the fact if you are ordering from China it is going to take some time - some things have taken 6 wks - some only 2 wks.

Also I had one issue with SammyDress they ran out of a dress I ordered in white and they let me pick another one around the same price and shipped it out super quick. Also if you expect to get anything out of China in time for Christmas you must expedite it or no chance of receiving.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments