1.2

This company will try to get you to believe you are buying something that costs much more for a discount. What you receive is not only available from many venders in China, but they are cheap quality garments.

The sizing is crazy....you must order much larger than you usually wear and the there is an 90% chance it won't fit anyway. Then try to return or exchange and you will be summarily ignored. You have no chance of getting your money back. They say they have live chat but it's a lie!!

You send an E-mail that they will never answer. Company is just like Sammydress. Another scam. Do not order from this company, you will pay too much for cheap goods.

My last order was irregular. Both sleeves short and different lengths. I can't warn you enough to not encourage this thievery.

Because that is exactly what they are. ....Thieves/.

Review about: Modlily Clothing.

Comments

I was asked if my issue was resolved. Well.....

there is no such thing as a fair resolution with is company. I received 20.00 for a refund of my Purchase of 53.00. I would not call it a happy resolution. The site is very misleading.

30 money back policy is simply not true,and you will go through a month and a half of back and forth to receive the resolution I did. I warn people to stay away. Fabrics are often much different than they they appear in the listing and sizing is crazy.

Yes you must order larger, but items differ individually and one can't be sure they are ordering up enough or too much. Then you are stuck with it.