I ordered 5 items (five dresses) at the beginning of Nov. and paid extra $ 5.99 for fast delivery.

Two weeks later nothing arrived. I emailed the company, complaining. They said I ordered "many" items and that's why there is a problem with shipment. A week later I cancelled my order and asked for refund.

No reply. Today (Dec.1st) the items arrived in small package. All of them of poor quality and 2-3 sizes too small. Colors also did not match the ones on the computer.

Total disaster. Looks like they came from China, all info in Chinese.

No receipt included, no return ticket. Did anybody know how to get our money back from them?

zoskaland wrote the review because of bad quality at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $129 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i hated it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments