While I am being billed by pay pal, I am yet waiting for a dress I will never receive. Tracking stopped at some point after shipping, and is still in transit.

Not even the Atlantic is that big. I have addressed numerous emails to the company, which goes unanswered, or I get a complaint "ticket" that will not get any reaction from this company. Surely, if they had any intention of actually delivering what I paid for, there would be some kind of communication answering my questions. They have found yet another way to steal.

Don't believe any of the "good" or top rated reviews! It is not worth the bother to be ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

El Sobrante, California, United States #1262663

They have done the same thing to me. I have been waiting almost 2 months and am now in the resolution center with Paypal.

The tracking has been in China since the 29th. of November, it's ridiculous!

San Diego, California, United States #1262516

I agree. This site is fake.

I've emailed the company and received elementary responses from a representative which had typos and didn't make a lot of sense. The quality of their merchandise were very poor. I am still waiting for them to give me a return address to return the items and get my money back.

It's very frustrating knowing I've been taken advantage. Their representations of their items are fraud like behavior.