1.3

I ordered 3 tops from Modlily for a vacation. It took over a month to receive the items.

I ordered XXL because several reviews said they ran small. They were so small even my daughter who is a Medium couldn't wear the items. The tops were of a very cheap material and had long nylon strings hanging from each corner. It was a total waste of money and rather than send them back, I donated them to a local thrift store.

When I contacted customer service, the phone was usually busy. I finally talked to someone but couldn't understand what she was saying.

So rather than argue with them about sending the items back... they went to the thrift store.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of modlily asymmetric hem blouse from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of the product or time to deliver or the size. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments