I ordered two things. The first garment came and it is shoddy, cheap, way way way too small for an XL..

more like a medium at best. They do not explain how to return stuff. It appears you have to send back to Shanghai which would cost a fortune. They do not operate the Help Desk.

No one responds. I figure I wasted $75 and will never get the other item I ordered. It has been weeks. This place is just horrible.

The ads are so deceiving. I should have guessed with these really low prices but I figured I would take a chance. Don't under any circumstances order anything from this place. You will be very sorry.

Very very very sorry. I am finished with this review but have to write 100 words. Weird. usually they restrict the number of words not make you write more.

Why do we have to write so much and when do I reach one hundred words... I was *** to order anything but some of their clothing is cute but what a huge enormous disappointment. I am not going to prolong the agony by wasting more money on overseas postage as I will never get a credit card refund.

If I were anyone using this company, I would be vigilant with my credit card. It may be a way to get credit card numbers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of modlily clothing from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yarmouth, Maine, United States #1257062

I too am having trouble with modlily. I told them the quality was poor they suggested I take their compensation and keep the garments.

I said I don't want to keep them I want my money back. They gave me the address in Shanghai and said once they receive them they will compensate me 60% of what I paid. Not acceptable!

I have to pay to return them to Shanghai and then when they get them I only get 60% back after I've paid for postage overseas? Wrong wrong wrong!