Fort Worth, Texas
100% full Not resolved

My order took one month to receive.I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL.

I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too small the other was 2 sizes too big. I CANNOT wear either one. The sizes are completely inaccurate.

They would only refund if I paid shipping and then only 65%. After fighting with them, having to send pictures of both and going back and forth via email. I am left with 2 ridiculous swimsuits in the wrong sizes. I received $15 of my original $48 order.

WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Modlily Swimsuit.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,