Modlily - This company is a joke

My order took one month to receive.I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL.

I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too small the other was 2 sizes too big. I CANNOT wear either one. The sizes are completely inaccurate.

They would only refund if I paid shipping and then only 65%. After fighting with them, having to send pictures of both and going back and forth via email. I am left with 2 ridiculous swimsuits in the wrong sizes. I received $15 of my original $48 order.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #854185 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1164779

Thanks for your feedback.
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.
Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about