My order took one month to receive.I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL.
I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too small the other was 2 sizes too big. I CANNOT wear either one. The sizes are completely inaccurate.
They would only refund if I paid shipping and then only 65%. After fighting with them, having to send pictures of both and going back and forth via email. I am left with 2 ridiculous swimsuits in the wrong sizes. I received $15 of my original $48 order.
WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Absolutely terrible. Looks absolutely nothing like what was advertised. We measured everyone and followed their sizing guide and checked multiple times.... You can clearly see this 'dress' is NOTHING like..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, What they are doing is commiting fraud. They post pictures of nice clothes from designers,I know this because after I ordered from them I..."
- "I should have read the paperwork but needless to say. I got a $23,000 car loan, paid $4000 down with a $610.00 monthly payment. The interest rate is 23%. After..."
- "My email response to LG's diagnosis and estimate: "Just off the telephone with LG Customer Service after receiving this disturbing diagnosis email and estimate. The diagnosis is non-nonsensical, poorly written and..."
- "I ordered a set of replacement lenses for a pair of fast jacket sunglasses. I received the wrong lenses even though the paperwork and the box they came in said..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."