1.1

Modlily is a Crooked Corrupt company that sells Cheap and Terrible looking clothes. Their clothes look Nothing like they do online.

I bought some merchandise, waited Forever for them only to find that they were Horribly made and do not fit me! I sent numerous emails to them for me to return for a Refund. They conveniently Ignored my requests for weeks! see, customers only have 4 weeks to return items to them.

They purposely stall their response to customers so time will run out! when they finally answered, they stated that it was my fault! lol. I am out $53 U.S.

dollars. Don't ever buy from these Unprofessional Crooked people.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of clothes and accessories from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $53 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments