5.9K views

I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES!

There is no live chat, and if they get back to you, it is a generic response. When I said cancel, then the response was it was their Lunar New Year so no one did a thing. One of my items isn't in stock, yet they want a restocking fee for product not pulled off the shelves! Today is March 5th, and still NOTHING!

Oh, let me add I paid for expedited shipping. Now I have to get my bank to reverse the charges for a FULL refund. I had to go on my trip with old clothes which is NOT what I wanted!

I will NEVER order from this site again and I suggest no one else does either! Many tickets created, no resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, products not shipped, no refund of my money.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Long delivery, False advertising.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 05, 2016.

Comments

UpbeatCuscus

waiting for the dress I ordered that should have been here on Mother's Day and they paid for it in the beginning of the month and you pissed and if I don't receive it I'm going to slander modlily all over the world I do not care internet travels far and wide and that's exactly what I will do cuz you guys are deceiving people and it's not right

Oh noooo!!! I just spent $31 b4 I read the reviews. Here’s hoping I’m one of the lucky ones ??

This and other sites are here for a rea s on. Check the reviews befor you buy.It will save a lot of heartache. Never order from Chinese the Items as re usually to thin and to small.

to Anonymous #1485150

That is my experience too. The clothing is much too small and the material is the cheapest I’ve ever seen. I don’t do business with merchants in China because they are scammers and thieves.

The same think is happening to me. I ordered June 2 and I paid more money to have it 6-7 days today is day 10 and they haven't even send it to me.

What did you do? Did you get your money back?

to Anonymous Manchester, England, United Kingdom #1232818

And the worse thing is if and when you get the order it is unbelievable rubbish !!

Contact PayPal. The hold time is lengthy but the service is worth it. They will help.

The sizes are for those tiny Asians! You have to go 4x larger than your US size

to MzShe #1415410

I'm a small, and I usually order a small or medium and have never received something that didn't fit. I've never ordered from modlily, though. I'm not an idiot.

to MzShe #1432398

I noticed that too. I was going to order a medium sweater but I thought I’d better ck the size chart & their M is an 6!!

Which is a Small US. I’d have to get an XXL in their clothes just to go over my head but I did order something so we’ll see

PayPal is who you want to contact

Contact PAYPAL

THE SELLER WILL TRY AND SHIP YOUR ORDER, BECAUSE IF THEY DONT PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

******UPDATE*******

Modlily blocked me from their website!

Also, they had the NERVE to ship those items I ordered 2/15/16!!! I requested them to cancel the order over 8 times!

I have to drop it off at the UPS store because they just left it on my porch. The WORST experience ever!

to Anonymous Manchester, England, United Kingdom #1232820

Me too. Because I put an honest review saying what rubbish a cardigan I bought was !!!

I am having a similar issue. I ordered on 3/23/16 and it is almost a month later and I have nothing. They have not returned any of my attempts to contact them nor have they resolved my ticket.

I also ordered from them. Have not gotten my items and getting in touch with someone is imposdible!

I order one thing and it's a good thing I did never seen the dress

Griffin, Georgia, United States #1135464

they did me the same way.. I will never order from them again either

*** i should have read the reviews first ugh

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1132111

I received my 4x item which is toooo small my 13 yr old who wears a size 13 fits the outfit that is supposed to be a 4x my original size is a 2x but I ordered it big and its still too small.