Arlington, Massachusetts
4.4K views 43 comments
100% full Not resolved

I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120.They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES!

There is no live chat, and if they get back to you, it is a generic response. When I said cancel, then the response was it was their Lunar New Year so no one did a thing. One of my items isn't in stock, yet they want a restocking fee for product not pulled off the shelves! Today is March 5th, and still NOTHING!

Oh, let me add I paid for expedited shipping. Now I have to get my bank to reverse the charges for a FULL refund. I had to go on my trip with old clothes which is NOT what I wanted!

I will NEVER order from this site again and I suggest no one else does either!Many tickets created, no resolution.

Review about: Maxi Dress.

I didn't like: Long delivery, False advertising.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, products not shipped, no refund of my money / $120
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

This and other sites are here for a rea s on. Check the reviews befor you buy.It will save a lot of heartache. Never order from Chinese the Items as re usually to thin and to small.

The same think is happening to me.I ordered June 2 and I paid more money to have it 6-7 days today is day 10 and they haven't even send it to me.

What did you do?Did you get your money back?

Sandra Edwards
to Anonymous Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #1232818

And the worse thing is if and when you get the order it is unbelievable rubbish !!

Contact PayPal. The hold time is lengthy but the service is worth it. They will help.

MzShe

The sizes are for those tiny Asians! You have to go 4x larger than your US size

PayPal is who you want to contact

Contact PAYPAL

THE SELLER WILL TRY AND SHIP YOUR ORDER, BECAUSE IF THEY DONT PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

******UPDATE*******

Modlily blocked me from their website!

Also, they had the NERVE to ship those items I ordered 2/15/16!!!I requested them to cancel the order over 8 times!

I have to drop it off at the UPS store because they just left it on my porch.The WORST experience ever!

to Anonymous Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #1232820

Me too. Because I put an honest review saying what rubbish a cardigan I bought was !!!

I am having a similar issue. I ordered on 3/23/16 and it is almost a month later and I have nothing. They have not returned any of my attempts to contact them nor have they resolved my ticket.