Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes!

712 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120.They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES!

There is no live chat, and if they get back to you, it is a generic response. When I said cancel, then the response was it was their Lunar New Year so no one did a thing. One of my items isn't in stock, yet they want a restocking fee for product not pulled off the shelves! Today is March 5th, and still NOTHING!

Oh, let me add I paid for expedited shipping. Now I have to get my bank to reverse the charges for a FULL refund. I had to go on my trip with old clothes which is NOT what I wanted!

I will NEVER order from this site again and I suggest no one else does either!Many tickets created, no resolution.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Long delivery
    • False advertising

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, products not shipped, no refund of my money
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Maxi Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #803871 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 28 Yes 28 4 No 4
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
712 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 15 #1173787

This and other sites are here for a rea s on. Check the reviews befor you buy.It will save a lot of heartache. Never order from Chinese the Items as re usually to thin and to small.

Jun 11 #1171723

The same think is happening to me. I ordered June 2 and I paid more money to have it 6-7 days today is day 10 and they haven't even send it to me. What did you do? Did you get your money back?

Apr 15 #1144937

Contact PayPal. The hold time is lengthy but the service is worth it. They will help.

MzShe

Apr 15 #1144936

The sizes are for those tiny Asians! You have to go 4x larger than your US size

Apr 15 #1144935

PayPal is who you want to contact

Apr 15 #1144934

Contact PAYPAL
THE SELLER WILL TRY AND SHIP YOUR ORDER, BECAUSE IF THEY DONT PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

Apr 15 #1144933

******UPDATE*******
Modlily blocked me from their website!
Also, they had the NERVE to ship those items I ordered 2/15/16!!! I requested them to cancel the order over 8 times! I have to drop it off at the UPS store because they just left it on my porch. The WORST experience ever!

Apr 12 #1143651

I am having a similar issue. I ordered on 3/23/16 and it is almost a month later and I have nothing. They have not returned any of my attempts to contact them nor have they resolved my ticket.

Apr 06 #1140452

I also ordered from them. Have not gotten my items and getting in touch with someone is imposdible!

Mar 31 #1137201

I order one thing and it's a good thing I did never seen the dress

Mar 24 #1133278

*** i should have read the reviews first ugh

Mar 22 #1132111 Charleston, South Carolina, United States

I received my 4x item which is toooo small my 13 yr old who wears a size 13 fits the outfit that is supposed to be a 4x my original size is a 2x but I ordered it big and its still too small.

Apr 07 #1140679

You did receive your order ? How long did it take ?

Mar 22 #1132077

I ordered from Modiliy on 3/11/16. As of today..my order shows PMM1603120019495595
Confirmed /Paid/Unshipped. Contact number is an automated response without a return call back. I will never order from this site.

Mar 28 #1135465

they don't have one and one will get back with you plz don't waste your time or spend your money

Ekkie

Mar 19 #1130553 Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

Same thing happened to my daughter , and the quality of the material and the dress was totally different from what it showed. Very disappointing, never again.

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 43 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.