TERRIBLE TO DEAL WITH. DRESS DOES NOT FIT.

THEY TOLD ME TO SELL IT ON E- BAY OR GIVE IT AWAY AS A GIFT. I COULD BUY THE DRESS BACK IN A LARGER SIZE FOR 1/2 PRICE. SO I'M NOT ONLY OUT THE DRESS BECAUSE IT'S 2 SMALL. I'M ALSO OUT THE MONEY THAT I PAID FOR THE DRESS.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT STAND BY THE ITEMS THEY SELL. MAJOR PROBLEMS COMMUNICATING WITH THEM. THE COMPANIES HOME BASE IS CHINA.

IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET THE ITEMS AND AN EVEN LONGER TIME TO SEND MERCHANDISE BACK. IT'S JUST AN AWFUL WAY 2 DO BUSINESS SCAMMING PEOPLE.

SHAME ON THEM.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1232140

Same thing is happening to me right now. There must be a way to report them or stop them