The item (a dress) was originally around $68, but was on sale for $24. I go through all the trouble to make sure I am getting the right size and all that, because I am planning on wearing this dress on my birthday.

I buy it, check the receipt in my email, and it shows that I spent $96.44. Thanks for the amazing inconvenience, as I am a broke college student. You could at least be honest about the pricing. I actually just checked my bank account info.

I am in the hole now.

Not only did you steal $96.44 from me, but you stole $88 MORE from my savings account. How do you live with yourselves?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being stolen from and being lied to about price. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of modlily dress. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments