I ordered items for my daughters and myself. We read the sizing charts carefully, and ordered accordingly.

Only 1 item out of the 7 I ordered actually fit. The rest were way too small. 1 item that I ordered was supposed to be a dress, but when my daughter tried it on, it didn't even cover her butt! I sent an email to customer service asking how to get a refund.

After a run around, this was the final email I received "How about we apply 15% refund for the trouble to you and you can sell it or send it to someone who can wear, ok? if you return the item, it will take a long time to ship back and it will cost too much, it is not worth, right?" Oh my goodness, what a response.

I guess I have learned my lesson, and will only be ordering from reputable companies in the future. I wish there was something more I could do than just write a review, but hopefully people will read this, and not purchase anything from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, and bad quality items" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments