Modlily - The Worst!!!!
This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with!They sent me a defective product and I am getting nothing but the run around in getting my money back and trying to return their product!
They even had the audacity of telling me they would give me 15% back and I could sell the product to someone else!!!!! I will NEVER deal with this company EVER again!!!! The emails they send me look like a 2nd grader writing them! This should have been a simple fix, however they just keep messing with me instead of sending the return shipping slip and crediting my account.
When I received the product, there was no packing slip in the bag with any information on it.I'm completely fed up!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be... Ok so this one I did not like it wasssss similar too the add except very cheeeeeaaaap material t- shirt..."
- "I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx..."
- "If you're considering shopping on Modlily, DON'T! I've never been so frustrated and unimpressed with an online clothing site. The skirt I ordered was pictured online as a thick cotton..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Where do I start - wife and I BOTH bought new cars from them on the same day. My immediate family and I have purchased 6 cars from Jones in..."
- "In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs. At..."
- "Why would any company force it's customers, whose money the company has taken, to sign a silencing agreement in order to cancel a service they are not using? This is the..."