1.3

So, I went out on a limb and ordered something from modlily.com. Don't do it, the site's a total rip-off.

I placed the order on 10/25 and it *still* hasn't shipped, but when I asked on 11/9 WTF was going on, I was assured that it would be shipped by 11/11.

The customer service responded fairly quickly, but it was entirely unhelpful. They said that it would ship within 2 days on 11/09, and to "pls wait with patience." I have never been so aggravated with an online order, and when I tried to cancel the order it seemed like I was going to be charged a "service fee", like they had actually done anything other than take my money and sit on their behinds.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. angryowl stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and fact that my items have not shipped in nearly a month. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of modlily shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments