Very cheap, rigid, unpleasant fabric, the fabric my grandma would not wear.the shirt was shorter than in the picture.

It seems that this website is a scam. This review website forces you to write one hundred words, and another website forces you to allow access to all your email addresses I can understand now why it is hard to find that many bad reviews about Modlily. I made about fifty words by now so the rest of my review is just a copy of what I wrote before. Very cheap, rigid, unpleasant fabric, the fabric my grandma would not wear.

the shirt was shorter than in the picture. It seems that this website is a scam. This review website forces you to write one hundred words, and another website forces you to allow access to all your email addresses I can understand now why it is hard to find that many bad reviews about Modlily. Very cheap, rigid, unpleasant fabric, the fabric my grandma would not wear.

the shirt was shorter than in the picture.It seems that this website is a scam.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

This same company went by the name LULUGal and LILIGal.They ripped me off for over $150.

The sizes were way off. You can not contact them to return items. Then they tell you that it will cost your most to mail back your item to them in China than what I paid for the items originally.

Then they informed me that they would only return 60% of what I paid.They keep changing their company name, but I'm on to them and you all need to be also.

to Energetic13 #1393735

Facebook is running ads for these scam foreign companies that rip customers off with great pictures of clothing that look nothing like what you ordered and impossible to return. When they get enough bad reviews they simply re-invent themselves with another name—scandalous! Shame on Facebook for allowing these companies to continue this fraud!!!