the customer service is really bad I've been trying to talk to someone on the phone and no one ever answers .My order was charged to my account and I never received anything plus they didn't give me any confirmation number and now i do not really know what to do because i keep submitting tickets and without getting any answer .On the phone number they are never available and the picture requirements does not let me send any picture of the account snapshot showing i was charged with the amount of 27 dollars and the one showing that i suppously dont have any order posted on my modlilly account

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of modlily dress from Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments