First of all, the clothing looks very cute in the pictures and the prices are so low it looks like a win-win. I ordered several items totalling $120.

Delivery took a month even though several items said "ship in 24 hrs". What arrived was very cheaply made, ran very small and looked totally different from the pictures. So I thought I could return.....WRONG!!!! When I inquired they told me about their return policy - they will only return 60% of the purchase price to cover the original shipping costs and it will take several months to process.

I still was going to send back and take the 60% but they refused to give me a return address and suggested it would be better for me to resell online. I learned my lesson!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of clothing from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Modlily to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments