Featured Not resolved

I placed an order a month ago and I still haven't received it.I've contacted this company several times and at first they responded with an apology as to why it was taking so long.

After tracking my order I discovered that this company is now saying that the order was delivered to my address. *** no it wasn't. I will never order anything from this company again and I am warning everyone else to shop elsewhere.

This company gets their items from China and this is why it takes forever to get an order.I could fly to China and pick up my order quicker than Modlily shipped it!!!!!!!

Review about: Modlily Dress.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $27
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Marion, Illinois, United States #1245800

I ordered finally got it.Nothing like the picture.

Came from China. Way toooo small.

So I'm sure I'll never get the money back.I wish I had read all the horrible reviews