1.5

I recently purchased a shift dress. I really should have done my due diligence -because when I received the dress it was from Sri Lanka.

The dress is of such poor quality and I can not even get it over my head-so sizing was WAY off. Their website is beautiful and the merchandise looks like it should be of good quality--this was NOT. I have repeatedly tried to get customer service to respond to a return request. You have to "submit" a ticket via email and you will receive a reply within 24 hours.

I have been waiting a week and nothing.......

Horrible way to run a company.

I will keep trying to get through-but at this point I may have to face that I wasted $30. I will never make the mistake of ordering from Modlilly again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of constant submitting of tickets with no solution in sight. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of modlily dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments