Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS

777 of 1014 Modlily reviews

Last week I ordered a cute sweater.Easy right?

Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am disgusted. Its so cheap feeling and the hassle to return it is not worth it either.

Lesson learned here. I guess that is what i get for shopping cheap, gross websites with products that arrive from china. Back to Bloomingdales for me! I do not suggest ever shopping at Modlilly.

You will not ever be satisfied with your purchase.ITS A SCAM!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Have no way of contacting anyone for refund

Reason of review:
Sweater
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #776230

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
777 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21 #1216046 Tenafly, New Jersey, United States

Thank you Captain Obvious! You must have been living under a rock since the Internet was invented because this is common knowledge, welcome to the 21st century.

Mar 24 #1133266

They are retarded in China. Let's steal high end ads and then try to make them themselves? One looks like it came from goodwill and the other looks lime a stolen ad from bloomingdales

Feb 15 #1112451

I think they affiliated with rotitta which also operates from China. The clothes are horrible. And to send back wasire expensive. Stuck with low quality clothes

Jan 30 #1103250

I order a waist trainer from them a week and a day ago in I still have not got it it still saying paid but not sent I'm pissed and I called the number and left a message and no answer I would never buy *** else from them its a scam I'm going to report they ***

Jan 28 #1102482

That looks like a turtleneck that mutated from a pillowcase

Jan 24 #1100193

I've just orders some think it's hasn't come yet now I've readied all you comment I don't even won't it to come see all them pitchers are terrifyin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×