Westchester County, New York
4K views 6 comments
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Last week I ordered a cute sweater.Easy right?

Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am disgusted. Its so cheap feeling and the hassle to return it is not worth it either.

Lesson learned here. I guess that is what i get for shopping cheap, gross websites with products that arrive from china. Back to Bloomingdales for me! I do not suggest ever shopping at Modlilly.

You will not ever be satisfied with your purchase.ITS A SCAM!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Have no way of contacting anyone for refund.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1216046

Thank you Captain Obvious! You must have been living under a rock since the Internet was invented because this is common knowledge, welcome to the 21st century.

They are retarded in China. Let's steal high end ads and then try to make them themselves? One looks like it came from goodwill and the other looks lime a stolen ad from bloomingdales

I think they affiliated with rotitta which also operates from China.The clothes are horrible.

And to send back wasire expensive.Stuck with low quality clothes

I order a waist trainer from them a week and a day ago in I still have not got it it still saying paid but not sent I'm pissed and I called the number and left a message and no answer I would never buy *** else from them its a scam I'm going to report they ***

That looks like a turtleneck that mutated from a pillowcase

I've just orders some think it's hasn't come yet now I've readied all you comment I don't even won't it to come see all them pitchers are terrifyin