First experience with Modlily and it will be my last. The sizing is WAY OFF.

I bought 2 items described as "one size fits most". I generally wear a 14-16 (large), so I'm not a plus-size. These were both way too small. The so-called tunic was not tunic length, and it was badly misshapen with puckering along the seams.

The fabric thin and cheap. The sweater was equally disappointing--too small, cheap yarn, cheap construction. They are "adjudicating" my complaint to decided if they will accept my return. Evidently I'll have to pay shipping to Germany.

Very pissed!

I do most of my shopping online and am accustomed to internet shopping sites being very customer service oriented. Doesn't their business depend on it?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of modlily sweater from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments