On 12/21/16 I have purchased 2 items from Modlily site as I liked the description of them and the look.. I paid and received a confirmation email with a promise to send the items from 6 to 10 days.

!0 days passed- it was no any info from Modlily. I checked the firm info and the customer’s review- it was terrible. So I escalated my complaint to a case. In a few days I finally received a tracking number.

Today I received a parcel- it is a such disappointment!

The yellow pullover is not a cotton at all but a pure synthetic, I am allergic to the grey blouse is synthetic material also- not a cotton blend as described and the model is totally different and ugly. More over, the sender is not a Modlily but Hans America Corporation, and the parcel was not travelling from China for 20 and more days but from 6960 Aragon Circle Buena Park, CA 90620 Which is 20 min driving from my place!

Review about: Modlily Blouse.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1271017

I am so nervous, I also ordered from this company for the first time, and noticed that the money was taken from my checking account on December27, but I still haven't received anything! I really wish I would have read this first, but the website makes it look like the service is great!