I ordered 3 swimsuits on May 9. Only 2 of the swimsuits arrived on May 30.

I have been trying to contact Modlily for days to ask them where the third swimsuit is. After trying more than 10 times to log into their "inquiries" / "complaints" webpage, I finally gave up and asked them to send me an email for "changing password." They have NEVER sent any "change password" email nor any explanation as to why I am unable to log in. Finally, I managed to find a webpage that supposedly sends them a direct "chat" message telling them I'm missing a swimsuit in my order, and asking them to send tracking information about it. I also uploaded a picture (screen shot) of my order receipt to show them exactly which swimsuit was missing, and proving my order and order number.

I sent this same chat message twice -- But they have NEVER RESPONDED. I think this company is a scam. They don't provide any customer service phone number or email address, and they don't answer their "chat" inquiries or provide people a way to log into their complaints and tracking page. Once they receive your money -- good luck -- your inquiries and complaints just fall into a black hole.

I will NEVER order anything from Modlily again.

I don't recommend them at all. You can get better swimsuits at lower prices on several other websites that are legitimate and actually have a way for customers to reach them and get an answer to inquiries.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Issues with contacting company, Terrible company failed to deliver goods ordered and paid for.

Comments

#1491903

I'm so sad I didn't read these comments before I ordered. I read the reviews on the swimsuit I ordered and no one complained about anything