Really cute looking on line. Very affordable, should have been a red flag.

It took 7 weeks to get my three dresses, Seven weeks. Called several times and no one ever called me back. The tracking info says the clothes are coming from China. Hey if they were coming from the moon it shouldn't take 7 weeks.

Terrible customer service. So when they finally arrived ...did not fit. I ordered extra large due to comments I had seen previously. I'm a size 14.

Extra large may have fit someone who is a size 8. It's really too bad. I would have ordered from them again if the service was better. The clothes are cute and although not quality it would have been fine for my purpose.

What a terrible business model.

I can't imagine anyone ordering from them twice. Stay away from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. The most disappointing about modlily dress from Modlily was zero customer service and different colour and sizing to advert photo Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments