Modlily - Swimsuit is taking forever to get to me. Over a month.

I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016.I still have not received my order.

The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago, which it has said that for two days now. Completely not worth waiting. I should have just gone to Old Navy and grabbed one. My order wasn't shipped out until I started emailing and calling the company to ask where it was at.

NO ONE called or emailed me back. They have no customer service. It apparently is coming from another country but that shouldn't matter with communication.

The price certainly is not worth it.Old Navy or Ross would have been cheaper.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #841375

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 10 #1157063

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.
The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose. If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

0 0 Reply

May 09 #1156269 Benicia, California

Or ordering well in advance would be smarter, however I will be honest with you, I just came here to look at the picture.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.