Moscow, Idaho
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016.I still have not received my order.

The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago, which it has said that for two days now. Completely not worth waiting. I should have just gone to Old Navy and grabbed one. My order wasn't shipped out until I started emailing and calling the company to ask where it was at.

NO ONE called or emailed me back. They have no customer service. It apparently is coming from another country but that shouldn't matter with communication.

The price certainly is not worth it.Old Navy or Ross would have been cheaper.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery.Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1156269

Or ordering well in advance would be smarter, however I will be honest with you, I just came here to look at the picture.

to Not_the_0P Vallejo, California, United States #1158181