1.7

I am really irrate with this shotty company.,I was notified of my dresses being sent and that was over 2 weeks ago with destination New Zealand..The tracking says collected and at International departure date 12.10 .2016... today it is 26.10.2016 14 days later and another shotty excuse today hi,it is delayed in the customs,and wait to release by them is thier reply..

This time I sent a nasty reply back as Ive had enough stating. Hi there.

So for over two weeks it has been delayed in customs? this is BS .I would actually think that I've been scammed. I will contact authorities if this is not resolved immediately.

Hopefully that may move them along?? lets see

How the heck can something be sitting at customs for two weeks? with no movement beats me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with look of the clothes in the ads and clothing ads. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "am told 2 weeks stuck at customs china?? this is not satisfactory " of modlily shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Modlily needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments