1.6

They said it was shipped 12/04 it is now 12/25 no dress but PayPal paid the money out of my account for it. PayPal notified them and no response yet.

You may never receive your merchandise so think long and hard before you order anything. It would be nice if they would answer my complaint but they don't. This is for the red dress I ordered. I ordered 2 dresses.

One in October which I received and one in November. Every time I write them they tell me they sent it.

They are not responding to the second dress they never sent. I wish they would read this but they won't.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $38. This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. The most disappointing about modlily shipping service at Modlily was have yet to deliver it Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments