Rosalia, Kansas

I can't write a review on the product that I ordered , because I have not received it yet .I did pay for the 5-7 day shipping on this item , those days have come and gone it's been 10 days and I'm still waiting .

I'm hoping that my shipping cost will be credited or reimbursed as they did charge my card for the product . Still waiting on them to hold up their end of the contract !!! I wish I would have read the reviews better before I gave them my billing info.

I had my next item picked out from here but wanted to give them a chance to prove that they were a honest company .Now I would not waste my time or money again !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product not delivered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of modlily shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $29. Modlily needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments