Resolved
2.5

Update by user Jan 04, 2017

Finally, about 5 weeks after placing my order, my product, a dress, arrived. I have seen in other posts that the product, when and if received, did not live up to the picture on the website, and that is all too true in this case.

The picture showed a heavyweight cotton dress that came down to the ankles. The model was even pictured wearing it as a COAT, that's how substantial it looked. What I received was a thin, cheap-looking cotton, and much shorter than shown.

Since I have heard nothing but bad news about customer service and returns, I won't put myself through that hassle. It will be going to Goodwill.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2016

I placed an order with ModLily weeks ago with still no delivery. I decided to contact their customer service, which I found to be nonexistent.

Their contact page gives a phone number with an incorrect number of digits, and the links to live chat or email go nowhere. Only then did I do some checking and see the innumerable negative reviews about this company (read "scam"). Looks like I've been had. In all my years of internet shopping, I've never been scammed, and since their ads showed up on my facebook news feed, I figured they were legit.

Evidently facebook doesn't screen its vendors as well as I thought they might.

Fortunately I only ordered one inexpensive item, so I'll just eat the loss and chalk it up to experience. Mary Kindelberger Crab Orchard, KY

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Modlily Pros: Advertised products and prices, Diverse and trendy designs of clothing, Price of items and look of items, Clothing looks fabulous in the photos.

Modlily Cons: Terrible customer service.

• Moodily Scam