1.4

This company has given me nothing but problems when I needed to return.I ordered a swimsuit that was at least 2 sizes too small and a cover up that was horrible quality fabric, huge in width but way to short in length.

When I contacted to return, I was first told I did not check the size chart (which I did)... Even if that was the issue with the swim suit, it was NOT the problem with the cover up. Then I was told they would only consider a return if I sent a picture of how the items don't fit. Um.

No. My womanly parts were hanging out of the suit (again two sizes too small)! I attempted to send a pic of the cover up but it wouldn't go through because their system couldn't handle the size of the file. After a solid month of back and forth, they kept dodging a return (saying the shipping costs would be outrageous and then they would only give 60% back) and would only go to 30% credit on my account (keep the items I can do nothing with).

I'm beyond frustrated with this company.

Never ever shopping them again.I suggest you steer clear too unless you like paying for horrible products and customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1194745

They advertise easy returns on the website which is a total lie. I feel you, I bought 3 swimsuits and a coverup and 3 months later I'm still waiting for a decision from PayPal :(