2.7

I do A LOT of on line shopping and this place is RIDICULOUS.I am trying to return 4 out of the 5 items I purchases because of various reasons (sizing and quality).

I have emailed back and forth FOUR times now (over four days because it takes them 24 hours to reply) , with "customer service" and they continue to refuse to give me the address to send the return items to. Of course, they explain that they are in China and that the shipping is expensive and they continue to offer me "store credit" instead of a return.

This place is a total scam.DO NOT ORDER!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. The most disappointing about modlily dress from Modlily was return policy , but reviewer liked website and pics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments