Ordered suit without enough research. Grey One shoulder Ruched Swimwear Set.

Suit was terrible quality. I have been hampered at every turn trying to return it. No one responds. It is obviously just a US based fulfillment company ordering from a Chinese manufacturer.

They don't care about anything but your money. I have called three times and tried to use the website to enable a refund but have been unsuccessful. I am sure they are hoping you just go away and leave them alone. I was less than $40 but it is the principal that has me so aggravated.

I went on their website to write a review. The Website will not let you submit a review if you only give one star. What a crock.

I am sure they will be out of business soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sizes are completely off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of modlily swimsuit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $31. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily swimsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1182812

Bought the exact same swimsuit and you are right, extremely poor quality....the return ticket thing is ridiculous....you are lucky, I bought 3 swimsuits and a cover up and it's horrible. The cover up is all black meche, like a trader blazer...NOTHING like the photos.....lesson learned...