I ordered Dec 2016, I called in March cuz I saw my charges.. They said my item was delivered on March 27, 2017 at my front door.

After 3 months , I don't even remember my order cuz of so much delay. ..3 mos...who knows who could have picked it up. It was promised to be delivered like 10-14 days. Obviously not.

They just say that, but in reality they don't really care when it gets delivered as long as they get your money. They don't even notify you of the delay. They said they won't refund because they spend money on shipping. Unbelievable !

But how about our money?.. This is a SCAM company.

Stay away! Their product are cheap quality anyway.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dover, New Jersey, United States #1316041

I hope somebody shuts them down. I told them I want to have them investigated.

Paid for item I never received.

They still have not given my money back. They are horrible.

San Juan Capistrano, California, United States #1315906

Yes, i told them i will report them to consumer.org.hkg if they dont refund. Or other institution to get them investigated.

I read a lot of reviews and these sre there business practices.

They responded to me that theycant refund cuz i file a ticket complain.. the other day , they want to remove $5, and 30% restocking fee. And refund the rest.

Now they changed again, .. cant refund cuz i have Open case. I think theyjust want me think to close case so they can refund me.

*** no.. refund me then i close.

Marco Island, Florida, United States #1315779

I swear I will do everything in my power to SLAM MODLILY! They are the worst SCAM artists I have ever experienced.

Stay away from this company! When the item looks so pretty and is so cheap it's a scam!

Oh yeah, and you can return your items if you don't like it at your cost of over $60 to ship it back to their company. It's a win win for them and your out the merchandise and the money.