I ordered two tops that I am so unhappy with. Tops run extremely small even though I ordered 3 sizes up from what I normally wear.

I have been trying to return and get credit on these tops for over two weeks now. Have not received ANY help what so ever by phone or e-mail. Maybe $58 dollars is not alot to some people but to me it is. Especially for something I can not use.

I just want want my debit card credited and will gladly return tops. The only offer I had was that I could sent back tops to CHINA and pay postage and I would possible get 60% of my amount credited back to my account. Why should I be punished for unfit product?? Modlily already has my account number and was very eager to take payment but not to work with customer to satisfy complaint.

my ticket number is T8046522495.

you have my card number and info . please credit and adivse where you want product returned in the USA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Top.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Cons: Strongly disliked, Keeping my money for no reason.

Comments

Three tries and I am out! Their clothing looks so cute on-line, but evidently it is only cute on size 3 models.

I wear size 12 and ordered size XL from Modlily. What I get is always too big or too small and sometimes too short as well, Returning items to Modlily means you will not get a full refund for one reason or another.

If you paid through PayPal they guarantee you your money back. Twice I had a problem and both times I was refunded through PayPal.

I just received my dress also I'm a big girl it fit my granddaughter who's a size 8. I'm waiting on one more dress and if it also comes too small I will be contacting PayPal.l spent 46.00 but like you I worked for it what a very bad company.

Modlily Reviews