1.8

I ordered the V Neck Long Sleeve Dress. I just loved it in the picture but it was a real waste of money.

Great price. Had to pay the same to DHL for customs fees. Flimsy material with the top part a completely different fabric to the almost sheer bottom and the colours noticeably different. I ordered 3 sizes up because I thought it might be small and can barely get it on.

Sleeves and bust way too tight.

I have been watching their site and thinking their clothes are beautiful but will never buy from them again. I'll bet even the thrift shop will have trouble getting rid of it.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about v neck long sleeve dress at Modlily was quality and returns, garment was not as advertsed and clothes are the worst quality i have every seen , but reviewer liked way the dress looked in the advertisment. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments