2.2

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

This is the latest communication: "Sorry,if you insist to return the item,we can apply return address,but you need to pay the high shipping fee and we will apply 60% refund after we receive the return package,ok?Because we paid the high shipping fee when we sent the item to you,this part can't be refunded,thanks for your understanding."

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2016

I ordered a dress according to their size chart. Like they said, I ordered up and got an XL, when I should have been L. It didn't come close to closing on top. It fits like a thin size 8.

So I requested to return it. And the answer was no. They don't even honor their own return policy. To list the faults:

1. It doesn't match their size chart.

2. There were no tags on the dress, it was just shoved into a bag balled up and wrinkled. There was no invoice.

3. The fit is at least 3 sizes smaller than it is supposed to be. I wear L. According to them I ordered an XL. The dress is 4 inches from closing across the bust. I didn't even try to zip it.

4. They say they take refunds within 30 days. DON'T BELIEVE IT.

5. Customer service sent me an email saying: "Sorry,our size is a little different from your country,you can sell it or send it to someone who can wear,ok?" (This was copied and pasted.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

I liked: Look of the clothes in the ads, Ease of searching through the site.

I didn't like: Quality of clothing.

Comments